Did I tell you Monkey is moving into the "early 2's" room at school on Monday?
We were not very happy when we first heard this because we thought he'd be moving closer to the end of the year. But it is what it is. I think he is going to be okay, though. Corey checked out the new room and seemed happy. And there are about six other kids moving up with him, and some of his pals already moved up, so he'll know probably half the class already!
It was a very sad day in the toddler room yesterday, however. Natalie gave Monkey a "going away present" (two Elmo books) and cried when she gave him a hug and kiss. It was so sweet; she is so attached to him. It made me tear up a little too.
I wonder if he'll be someone's favorite in the new room?
2 comments:
Wow! How many rooms does your place have? We just have infants (up to 18 months), toddlers (up to 3) and preschool. J went to toddler room at 22 months and he was more than ready to move, that's for sure, but it was very sad to leave his old teachers!
How's your little man doing in his new room? Hopefully dropoff went smoothly this morning and he jumped right in, especially since his buddies went with him.
Right now there are 7 physical rooms. As far as classes go: infants (thru 12 mos), toddlers (12-18 mos), early 2's (18-24 mos), 2's (24-??), and then I don't even know what is after that. I would guess early 3's and maybe 2 rooms of 3. They just bought the daycare building that is next door so there will be even more when it's all said & done.
Post a Comment