Today Monkey did not want to nap at all. He took his first morning nap for 30 min and that was it. From 10:15 on he was up! Every time he looked sleepy and we put him in the crib, he would end up crying forever. When we’d go in there, he was either sitting up at the rail, or in one case standing up at the rail. When he did fall asleep (finally) in my lap, he woke up as soon as I put him down. I sure hope he gets a nap before bedtime tonight; otherwise he'll be lovely to deal with. I’ve read that when babies are reaching a milestone (such as crawling or walking or teeth) their sleep patterns get all messed up. I wonder if that is Monkey ’s case: 2 top teeth and crawling!
Did I mention that? Monkey 's crawling! I know I told you before about how he was doing the 3-legged crawfish, but now he has mastered it forwards. Still 3-legged, but forwards at least! He gets around...and into everything now. I bought my first set of outlet covers today. Now I need to figure out what else he can get into, and block that up too. Yay for Monkey !
No comments:
Post a Comment